- Help Center
- CloudNine Review
- Section 5: Administrative Functions
CloudNine Training Videos
CloudNine Discovery Portal
Image Backfill Request Form
Click Here To Watch A Video Overview
The Images Backfill Request Form is available for users to submit an image request for a subset of documents or the entire database. The form is located inside the Training & Support section at the top of the database. An email is sent once the images have been created and loaded into the database.
- Name: The name of the user requesting images
- Email: The email address of the user requesting images
- Phone: Phone number associated to the user account
- Company Name: The user’s company name
- Tag Field Name: Select a specific Tag Field name for the documents requiring images. Select the Entire Project option if all documents in the database require images.
- Format: Selecting Image BackFill checkbox will create tiff images from the native files and adds the image tab to your project.
- Excel File Options: Placeholder for Excels creates a placeholder image for all Excel document. The Image All option creates images for all file types.
- Notes: This section is used to communicate custom instructions or details that pertain to this image request.
- Submit Request: Submits the imaging request to begin the imaging process