CloudNine Training Videos
CloudNine Discovery Portal
- CloudNine Discovery Portal Video Library
- Getting Started
- Connecting to CloudNine Applications
- File System to CloudNine Review
- File System to Cloud Explore
- File System to CloudNine Analyst
- CloudNine Analyst to CloudNine Review
- LAW to CloudNine Review
- Explore to Review
- Concordance to Review
- Advanced Features
How do I create a Dummy Profile?
Having a Windows Mail Dummy Profile configured is required.
- Open Control Panel> Mail (32 bit)> and select 'Show Profiles'.
- Select 'Add'.
- Enter an underscore in the name and 'OK'.
4. Ensure 'Manually configure server setting or additional server types' is selected and click 'Next'.
5. Ensure 'Internet E-Mail' is selected and click 'Next'.
6. Ensure your entries match the screenshot below and DISABLE 'Remember password' and uncheck 'Test Account Settings. . . ' and select 'Next'
7. Select the _profile from your drop down and 'OK'
Published by: John Hartman