This document helps determine if your version of Windows 10 will continue to have Internet Explorer. If you lose access to Internet Explorer, we are providing three ways you can still batch image HTML files.
Please note: Microsoft’s Internet Explorer comes to an end on June 15, 2022 for certain versions of Windows 10. Microsoft plans on redirecting certain versions of Internet Explorer to use Microsoft Edge. It is not known when any patches will have these re-directs.
This document does not cover manually printing HTML files as you can use any browser with the manual process.
Your Windows version may still support Internet Explorer
According to Windows sites, certain versions of Windows that are Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) might still support Internet Explorer. Any update from Windows could have a patch that will re-direct Internet Explorer to Edge.
Please check Microsoft sites below for any updates:
Internet Explorer 11 desktop application ending support for certain operating systems - Microsoft Lifecycle | Microsoft Docs
Redirection from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge for compatibility with modern web sites | Microsoft Docs
Batch Printing HTML files with Word
You can use Microsoft Word to batch print HTML files. To batch print with Microsoft Word, you must have Microsoft Office installed. Note if you are using ED Loader, then that workstation needs 32bit Microsoft Office.
To batch print HTML files with Microsoft Word:
- Search for all the files in your case that you want to print.
- Bring up the ‘Batch Update’
- Select ‘SourceApp’ Field and select ‘MicrosoftWord’ for the Value.
- Click 'ok' and you will receive confirmation on the number of fields that are updated.
Note: Word can work with some embedded images.
Batch Printing with Turbo Imager
You can use Turbo Imager to batch print HTML files. Once the Turbo Imager pool of workstations is set up:
- Bring up a search of the HTML files and other file types that you want to have imaged
- Click on the Batch Process > Batch Process Options > Turbo Imager Option
- Configure your options
- Click Ok
- Name your Batch
- Select Turbo Imager
- Click Begin
For more information on buying, licensing, or setting up Turbo Imager please reach out to your account manager.
For more information on using Turbo Imager, please contact support at 713-462-6464 Ext. 12
Note: Turbo Imager can work with some embedded images.
Batch Printing HTML files with Quick View Plus
You can use Quick View Plus to batch print HTML files. You must have a licensed version of Quick View Plus that has the LAW batching ability built into the application. If you do not have one, please email ‘email@example.com’ and mention that you are looking for the version that works with LAW.
To batch print HTML files with Quick View Plus:
- Search for all the files in your case that you want to print
- Bring up the ‘Batch Update’
- Select ‘SourceApp’ Field and select ‘Quick View Plus’ for the Value
- Click ok and you will receive confirmation on the number of fields that are updated.
NOTE: Quick View Plus does not work with embedded images. **