- Help Center
CloudNine Training Videos
CloudNine Discovery Portal
- CloudNine Discovery Portal Video Library
- Getting Started
- Connecting to CloudNine Applications
- File System to CloudNine Review
- File System to Cloud Explore
- File System to CloudNine Analyst
- CloudNine Analyst to CloudNine Review
- LAW to CloudNine Review
- Explore to Review
- Concordance to Review
- Advanced Features
Advanced Searches - Finding Documents with a Specific Date
Similarly to searching within a Field, you can also search for documents with a specific date within one of your Concordance database date fields.
- In Concordance, open the Search Panel in the Navigation Pane on the left.
- Expand the Advanced Search pane in the Search Panel.
- In the Advanced Search box, type the date field you want to search, followed by an equal sign, and then the date you are searching for. For example, “CREATIONDATE = 4/22/2004”.
- Click the Search button.
The Results list at the bottom will display the number of documents (Docs) that match the date you specified within the date field selected.
The Workspace Pane on the right will display the first document that contains the specified date within the date field you selected.