- Help Center
CloudNine Training Videos
CloudNine Discovery Portal
- CloudNine Discovery Portal Video Library
- Getting Started
- Connecting to CloudNine Applications
- File System to CloudNine Review
- File System to Cloud Explore
- File System to CloudNine Analyst
- CloudNine Analyst to CloudNine Review
- LAW to CloudNine Review
- Explore to Review
- Concordance to Review
- Advanced Features
Advanced Searches - Finding a Word or Phrase Within a Field
Sometimes you want to limit your searches to a specific database field. For example, you might be looking for documents that contain certain words in the title.
To perform this type of search, do the following:
- In Concordance, open the Search Panel in the Navigation Pane on the left.
- Expand the Advanced Search pane in the Search Panel.
- In the Advanced Search box, type the specific word you want to find, followed by a period, and then the name of the field you want to search through, followed by another period. For example, if you were looking for the word “network” within the document title field, you would type “network.TITLE.”.
- Click the Search button.
The Results list at the bottom will display two sets of results. The first set provides the number of times your search terms appear within the database (Hits), as well as the number of documents (Docs) that contain the search terms. The second set provides the number of times your search terms appear within that specified field in your database (Hits), as well as the number of documents (Docs) that contain your search terms within that field.
The Workspace Pane on the right will display the first document within your database that contains your search terms within the field specified.